What every educator needs to know about Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts and Other Powerful Web Tools for Classrooms, in one handy (and if I do say so myself, smart-looking) volume. Written for young teachers, old teachers, soon to be teachers, administrators and anyone else who wants to learn more about how the Web is changing teaching and learning.
Just click the pic to get your copy today!
and purchase orders from qualified buyers.
Purchase orders can be faxed to 908-788-7097 made out to:
Connective Learning, LLC, 135 Main St., Flemington, NJ, 08822.
Book Table of Contents:
1. The Read/Write Web
2. Weblogs: Pedagogy and Practice
3. Weblogs: Get Started!
4. Wikis: Easy Collaboration for All
5. RSS: The New Killer App for Educators
6. The Social Web: Learning Together
7. Fun With Flickr: Creating, Publishing,
and Using Images Online
8. Podcasting and Screencasting:
Multimedia Publishing for the Masses
9. What It all Means
Epilogue: The Classroom of the Read/Write Web